Friday, October 8, 2010

Message from Gena Horn, Admin. Assistant Technology/Operations

"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Eph. 3:20

God has shown me in many different ways how to trust Him more and lean completely upon Him for everything. His love and His faithfulness never cease to amaze me. In the past I have limited God in my own thinking and my own weaknesses but I have learned to pray big and expect big things from God. PC has meant a lot to me and my family. I came here as a freshman, my dad taught here, and both of my girls are PC graduates. I know God isn't finished with Phoenix Christian. There are challenges up ahead but nothing is too big for our God.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! God is not finished with PC nor is He done with His children here on this earth; and isn't it great to be on God's team?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog.