Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Message from Shannon Palmer, Admin. Assistant West Valley

Psalm 150

Let Everything Praise the LORD

1 Praise the LORD! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens!

2 Praise him for his mighty deeds;
praise him according to his excellent greatness!

3 Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp!

4 Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe!

5 Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!

6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!

Psalm 150 is one of my favorite passages of scripture. It is easy to praise the Lord when things are going well. The challenge for me is to remember to praise the Lord when things are a bit stressed and busy. When I pray, I always try to make it a point to thank God for His goodness and blessings in my life. When I put away the cares and problems of the day and focus on Gods goodness, I realize just how much God deserves our praise. Take some time today and give God praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.