Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Message from Carol Vandernaalt, Central Campus Registrar

"And My God will meet all (my) your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus". Phil 4:19 NIV

I have had stops and starts in building my relationship with my God….I mess up, I let Him down, and I don't always spend time with Him or trust Him the way I know I should. Sometimes this is because I am trying to force the relationship and steer it in the direction I want it to go. That does not work, and it only leads to frustration.

However, each time I come to my God to ask forgiveness, He forgives me. Each time I ask my God for help and guidance, He is always there for me. I know that He hears me time and again, and He continually expresses His love and grace for me. I often wonder what people do without God….I can't imagine!

1 comment:

  1. Carol,

    Well said. I can't imagine how folks make it without God. Thank you for sharing your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog.