Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Message from Phil Adams, Principal JH/SH & Central Elementary

Make me to know your ways, O LORD;
teach me your paths.

Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long.
 
Remember your mercy, O LORD, and your steadfast love, for they have been from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions; according to your steadfast love remember me, for the sake of your goodness, O LORD!

Good and upright is the LORD;
therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in what is right,
and teaches the humble his way.
All the paths of the LORD are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.

Psalm 25:4-10 English Standard Version

From time to time my mind wanders back to when I was the age of some of the kids on our campus. More often than not I am embarrassed with myself for many of the things I said or did. How thankful I am that God does not remember the sins of my youth. He doesn’t even remember the sins of last night. God is so good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.