Thursday, March 3, 2011

Message from Carol Stines, Director of International Students

Exodus 31:1- 6

Notice all the I’s…

Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have chosen Bezalel, son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability, and knowledge in all kinds of crafts …Also I have given skill to all the craftsmen to make everything I have commanded you.

The Lord gives us the skill and ability to do what we are to do – here at school and in all areas of our lives. We have only to ask Him and He will enable us. We can ask Him with confidence knowing that He will provide us the skill, ability and knowledge needed for us to solve problems, handle students and teach excellently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.