Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Message from Karla Mungillo, Third Grade Teacher

James 1:19

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

Before saying something that you may regret remember this: T-H-I-N-K

T ---- Are the words I'm about to speak TRUE

H---- Are the words HELPFUL

I---- Are the words INSPIRING/ENCOURAGING

N---Are my words NECESSARY

K---Are my words KIND

Sometimes opening your mouth can ruin everything (Prov. 13:3) So before saying anything make sure they will help the other person. The only way to get closer to others is by loving them with tender hearts (1 Peter 3:8) and we can do this by getting closer to God. Sometimes words are just not necessary! Maybe all someone needs is a hug (and a starbucks) which would say more to that person than your words ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.