Thursday, September 29, 2011

Message from Darren Johnson, Development Director

“No Fear”

But Moses protested again, 'Look, they won't believe me! They won't do what I tell them. They'll just say, "The LORD never appeared to you."
Exodus 4:1

I think at this point Moses, just like us, was worried about results.

He tells the Lord, "They won't believe me! They won't do what I tell them."

Sometimes we are afraid to step out and do what God calls us to do for fear of failing, or fear of looking like a failure. It is important that we do not become discouraged from stepping out on the adventure God is calling us to. All that we are responsible for is being obedient. The results are God's department!

When Moses worried about results, God referred him to that staff in his hand. God was saying there will be many who will believe when they see what I am doing through you “That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee” Exodus 4:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.