Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Message from Marc Cram, High School Teacher

Psalm 27:14

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Can I tell you it is hard to wait! For me, I've been waiting 15 years for a girlfriend and God has provided! Recently God has provided a godly woman that I have the privilege of entering into a relationship with, for me this is very exciting. The whole process of waiting on God is definitely a difficult process. I've gone through highs and lows and wondered if God was ever going to provided that special someone for me, and after years of waiting He has! It is an exciting time for me and I can't wait to see what He will do with this relationship.

So the whole point of this wonderful story is to wait on the Lord. It is hard to wait, and you can get disheartened while waiting, I know I did. But the Lord will provide, He says He will. Trust in that and hold firm to your faith in Him. He will give you what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.