Thursday, April 14, 2011

Message from Irma Flores, Central Campus 2nd Grade Teacher

2 Corinthians 12:9

"And he said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

I thank the Lord Jesus for allowing problems, illness and other calamaties that might enter our ordinary life. He reminds me that they are divinely permitted so I might see His grace and that the power of Christ may be seen. Thank the Lord for smooth days, no problems, everybody gets along. Then here comes a bump in the road, sometimes a big bump and I fret. The Lord gave me this verse so that I may rest on His ever present grace. I am thankful that when I feel weak or feel failure or I just didn't reach the mark, that His strength will hold me up and give me courage. There is peace and trust. Someone once said that the bumps are what you climb on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.