Thursday, May 19, 2011

Message from Shannon Palmer, Admin. Assistant West Campus

As the school year ends, 2 Timothy 4:7 comes to mind: “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” This has been quite an eventful year; teachers and staff alike have faced challenges, overcome obstacles and celebrated victories during the past 10 months. Hebrews 12:1 says, “Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,”

Some of us are beginning new chapters in our lives, such as a new job or retirement. My prayer is that you “keep the faith” and “run with endurance” the race set before you. God bless you this summer and I look forward to all God is going to do the next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.