Thursday, May 10, 2012

Message from Jamie Ross, Elementary Teacher


Kudos to Preschool

“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
        Proverbs 22:6

My grand daughter and I have these philosophical discussions on our way home each day, from preschool.

Grand child: “Grawma, why did Jesus hafta die, then rise up again?”
Jamie: “Someone had to take the punishment for our sins.”
Grand child: “Do you sin, Grawma?”
Jamie: “Yes, I do. I ask Jesus to forgive me every day, for my sins.”
Grand child: “In that case: Grawma, will you give me some of yours? Cause I already gave Jesus all of mine.”

Not long ago, my darling grand daughter committed a biggie. As I turned to the sign out page, my heart sank. A note was attached: Please see Mrs. Furedy. She told me of how she spoke with Hailey and gave her consequences. The most important thing she did was to pray with her. When I told Hailey how sad I was for what she had done, she said that she had already said her sorries and she didn’t see the need for me to show the note to her mommy & daddy. Well of course, I did any way. Hailey wondered if this would ever be over with.

I appreciate the preschool teachers and director: Mrs. Furedy ever so much! They are helping parents & grand parents to raise kids for the kingdom.

Kudos to you: preschool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.