Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Message from Monique Lara, Preschool Teacher

Proverbs 1:33

But all who listen to me will live in peace,
Untroubled by fear of harm.”


I read this poem to my sister on Sunday, she was finding her self lost and stuck in her own misery. I pray for her everyday, for the Lord to give her strength even if she does not choose to seek him. When I brought this to her attention the expression on her face seemed somewhat confused yet she felt as if relief has took the stress away. I told her to hear Him, sit and pray as hard as you can and open your door to Him. The Lord is always here to take away the pain and sorrow you are in, you just got to believe and let him in. His wonders can do much more then you can imagine. She understood why I put much faith in Him; He has helped me in everything I have been through. I am far from perfect but I do believe the Good Lord is with us through anything and I feel if I can pay it forward through prayer or words of The Lord, I’ve done my part because I am and we all are Gods children. He is part of my family and family is very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.