Thursday, March 29, 2012

Message from Irma Flores, Elementary Teacher

In my reading of Romans 6 I was reminded of the newness of life that we have in Christ Jesus.

Verse 6: Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

It’s Spring time and I can’t help notice all the new things in nature that I see. Another verse I memorized as a new Christian was 2 Corinthians 5:17:
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed way, behold, all things are become new.” God makes me new spiritually and I will never grow old. Even though my outward appearance may, my inward spirit will be renewed daily.

Praise God that Jesus has made me a new creature and all the old things have passed away. Jesus is life.

John 10: 10: “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.