Monday, January 23, 2012

Message from Monique Lara, Preschool Teacher

Last week I was getting my bible time ready for the week when I came across the story about “a tiny mustard seed”, so I knew my kids would enjoy hearing and learning about it.

Jesus said to his people “Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.” (Matthew 13 31-32)
It also goes on to explain that Gods kingdom can start small, and his love may only be in one person’s heart, but when his love is shared Gods kingdom grows and grows. Then more people wanted to follow God.

How amazing that the story represents us today, as educators, teachers, and most of all Gods people. We can start off teaching the word of the Lord about how righteous his love can be in their lives, and out of nowhere they do not want to disappoint him or make him sad, they want to keep him smiling. From a tiny child understanding what the story represents it blows me away. So with that keep teaching about his love and sooner then you know it there’s many more for God to love. I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.