Monday, December 15, 2014

Message from Margarita Llanes, High School Teacher

This is a season of time when I am most joyful. I want to let the word of God express what is in my heart:

“Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done.” Psalm 40:5

“You make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O Lord, how profound your thoughts!” Psalm 92: 4-5


You have indeed made “everything beautiful in its time.” Ecclesiastes 3:11


“Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise.” Nehemiah 9:5


“I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.”  Psalm 86:12


“Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Timothy 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.