Monday, November 17, 2014

Message from Irma Flores, Elementary Teacher



My God with his loving kindness shall come to meet me at every corner. Psalm 59:10

Not one good thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spoke concerning you.  Joshua 23:14

I was at my sister's cabin in Prescott in early October, and took a walk about the hillside. Memories of my earlier visit this past summer came to me, and I thought, "Time is passing and now it's autumn."  My contemplation brought on a melancholy mood, but then  I thought anew, "It's the autumn of life."  I'm not a poet, but that sounded poetic.  The autumn of life could mean the years of our life, circumstances in our life or a point in our life.  Whichever one it is, God is there and He will walk with us through this season.  That's a wonderful consolation.  Isn't autumn beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.