Monday, October 13, 2014

Message from Yvonne Calderon, Elementary Principal



The world says, "You can't do it."
Jesus says, "You can do everything in me."

The world says, "I don't know you or even care about you."
Jesus says, "I love you more than you ever know."

The world says, "I will love you if you give me something I want."
Jesus says, "I will love you with nothing in return."

The world says, "I love you for now."
Jesus says, "I love you until the eternity."

The world says, "You are not rich, not good looking... You are nothing."
Jesus says, "You mean everything to Me."

The world says, “Wow, I am too busy to go to church.
Jesus says, “Come to me”

The world says, “Who has time to read their bible”
The bible says, “ Seek ye first the kingdom of God”

The world says, “Sleep in – who needs devotional time.”
The bible says, “Jesus arose early and went to pray”

I have learned to tune out the world and tune into to the Bible!
We need to set a good example for our students.
We need to be in church on Sunday.
We need to attend a Bible study (more than Wednesday at school).

The world says, “My teacher doesn’t care”
PC teachers say, “I love you so much, you are in my daily prayers!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog.